Upcoming Dates & Opportunities
Upcoming Events (RSVP through GroupMe)
- Sept. 1-4, 2023 – “Discerning a Mission of Love” retreat in New Orleans, Louisiana. Register now!
- Sunday, Sept. 17, 2023, 7-8:30 p.m. ET – Virtual Discernment Group with the Charity Federation: “On the Fence About Obedience? Reflections on a Surprisingly Liberating Vow”
- September 27 – Feast of St. Vincent de Paul
- Oct. 4-29, 2023 – Synod on Synodality, Rome, Italy
- Sunday, Oct. 22, 7-8:30 p.m. ET – Virtual Discernment Group: “Imagining Meaningful Ministry: A panel on career, passion and service in religious life” with Sisters Jackie Leech, Anita Maroun and Terry Thorman
- Oct. 26-29, 2023 – North American Vincentian Family Gathering in Chicago, Illinois, featuring Gen Verde! More information and register here!
Contact Vocation Coordinator S. Tracy Kemme by texting 513-400-4628 or emailing email@example.com for more information about any of the above opportunities.
GroupMe Announcement Groups
SC Vocations has a new way to stay connected and RSVP for events! Join our GroupMe announcement group(s) today by clicking the link(s):
- SC Discernment Group: Open to single, Catholic women, ages 18-40, who want to explore the possibility of religious life with a supportive peer community. Monthly virtual discernment group, plus other special events.
- SC Faith Sharing: Open to young adult women, ages 18-40, who want to seek God, share faith, support each other, and grow as leaders (not just for those discerning religious life). Meets virtually every other month.
- Charity Connect: For young adult women seekers in the Cincinnati area who want to connect with the Sisters of Charity for in-person prayer, service, community-building, and discernment opportunities.