Become an Associate in Mission
Do you want to…
- deepen your relationship with God and God’s people?
- share in the mission and spirit of the Sisters of Charity of Cincinnati?
- journey in faith with other Associates and the Sisters of Charity?
- strive to live more simply?
- expand your cultural awareness?
- volunteer some of your time and talent for the service of others?
To become an Associate in Mission:
- at least 18 years of age.
- possess average physical and psychological health.
- be financially independent.
- complete the application process.
- sign an agreement which is renewable annually.
Benefits of becoming an Associate in Mission:
- opportunities for spiritual journeying with Sisters and Associates.
- invitations to attend applicable community meetings and gatherings.
- receipt of appropriate mailings and communications.
- celebration of a Mass at the time of her/his death.
Application to Become an Associate in Mission
(Print, complete and mail to the Director of Associates.)
Contact the Director of Associates
To receive an application or for more information about becoming an Associate of the Sisters of Charity of cincinnati, contact the Chanin Wilson, director of Associates at 513-347-5473 or at email@example.com