Annual grants are awarded for core programs, planning, new programs or program expansion. Initial funding requests are accepted in January, through the Grant Pre-Application Process, with funds typically awarded by June 30.
2022 Annual Grant Request Schedule
SC Ministry Foundation offers one Annual Grant cycle. The Online Pre-Applications were accepted on Tuesday, January 18, 2022. Completed forms needed to be submitted online to the SC Ministry Foundation before 4 p.m. ET on Thursday, January 27, 2022 for grant periods that would begin in July 2022.
Before proceeding with a Grant Pre-Application, please review our Funding Priorities, Eligibility Requirements and Limitations. They will help you determine if your organization is eligible to proceed.
Begin Tuesday, January 18 through Thursday, January 27, 2022
Pre-Application submission closes at 4 p.m. ET on Thursday, January 27, 2022
Selected Grantees invited to submit application
Thursday, February 17, 2022
Grant Application Deadline
Thursday, March 10, 2022
Completed application and required documents must be received BEFORE 4 p.m. ET
Notification of Funding Decision
Online Grant Pre-Application
The Online Pre-Application is the first required step in the SC Ministry Foundation 2022 Annual Grant process.
The Online Pre-Applications were accepted on Tuesday, January 18, 2022. Completed forms needed to be submitted online to the SC Ministry Foundation before 4 p.m. ET on Thursday, January 27, 2022 for grant periods that would begin in July 2022..
The following instructions will assist you in completing the Grant Pre-Application:
- Organization information, including:
- Year established
- Mission of organization
- Does your organization benefit from the services of a Sister of Charity of Cincinnati who serves on your staff, board, or as a regular volunteer?
- If yes, please name the Sister(s) currently involved and type of involvement.
- Select the program area to which your proposal relates (check all that apply):
- Care for Creation
- Death Penalty
- Family, Children and Youth Services
- Healthcare (including Behavioral)
- Housing and Homelessness
- Human Trafficking
- Women’s Issues
Reason for Funding Request
- For which purpose would the requested funds be utilized:
- Planning for a new program
- Launching a new program (Requests for new programs must include a business plan.)
- Supporting an existing program
- Performing research
- Expanding an existing program
- Building organization capacity
- Provide the start date of the period to be funded, which must be on or after July 1, 2022.
- Provide the end date of the period to be funded, which must end no later than June 30, 2023.
- Annual organization budget.
- Total estimated cost of the program during this grant term.
- Amount you are requesting from SC Ministry Foundation.
- Year of most recent grant from SC Ministry Foundation (if applicable).
- Name of the program for which funds are being applied.
- Briefly state the need or opportunity the program will address.
- Briefly state how the program addresses the need or opportunity.
- Briefly state the outcomes you hope to achieve through this program.
- In general terms, briefly list the other types of funding that support this program.